John Varvatos is frequently underrated for his ability to design new, exciting pieces, but this limited edition X-Lace boot ought to silence any critics. The worn look of the boots alone is something worth looking at, but the Dior Homme-inspired mass of laces is a brilliant touch.
The Limited Edition Bowery X-Lace Boot is constructed with a combination of fine Italian oiled suede and canvas. This boot is an example of genuine Italian artisanship with each boot constructed through an intensive two step process of individual lacing and heavy burnishing to achieve an aged look and feel. Lighter tonal stitching is used to polish off this old world look. Made in Italy.
- 100% Oiled Suede and Canvas
- Bowery Fit: The Bowery fit is versatile and comfortable with a gently rounded and full toe
- Tan fine Italian calf lining
- Double washed/burnished leather outsole with split and reinforcement nails. JV logo embossed on the waist
- Antique brass heavy duty zipper on the inside of the boot shaft
Price: 798$ US